Saturday 24 March 2007

Startin Up..

Well..As a thanks to all the people on the net who continuously post us links to new albums, songs, videos, software..etc.. i thought i'd start up a new blog in which i'll upload MY OWN music, not anyone elses, that i blast on my itunes & ipod, i'll update it either everyday with new songs and links that i will upload via my own rapidshare.com account, or just to start with i'll upload 10 of the albums on the charts right now ((i'll upload the albums that have the most votes in my poll each week)) so it will be the albums that are on rotation in the UK and US, that i have on my hard drive, or just the albums i like at the moment...I don't really have a favorite music so ill be uploading R&B,Hip Hop,Pop,Rock,Soul etc..so if any of you want an album posting just send me a comment or email message. Remember To Thank In The Comments.

No comments: